No matter how many email service providers we have, Gmail is never going to lose its charm and everyone has a Gmail. However, no matter how great Gmail is, it still can face some issues. One of them happens to be Gmail server error 007.
If you are facing it then you are in the right place as we are here to help you out to get rid of it. This error usually takes place when you are trying to send out an email.
Causes of Gmail server error 007
- Gmail server error 007 takes place when you send out emails. This happens if you have not done the configuration of a system file correctly or some modifications are needed in the settings
- If a system file has been configured incorrectly then it can produce a registry error on the system. It will result in blocking the smooth functioning of the Windows and there is a chance that it might not respond for a bit too. This will result in showing you this error
- You might also face Gmail error 007 if you have a weak internet connection. You can try to restart the router and then see if the issue has been fixed or not
- When you try sending an email using Gmail then the email client begins the process and connects with a web browser. If the error is there then it will be flashed by the system and then communication will be allowed by Gmail.
Methods to fix Gmail server error 007
You don’t need to have advanced technical knowledge in order to get rid of Gmail server error 007. We have curated a list for you with a number of methods that you can use to solve this error.
Method 1- Resolve Gmail server error 007 manually
- See if you have a browser update available or not. If you do then you can install it
- Once you have installed the latest version of the browser, you can check if the extensions have been disabled or not. If they are deactivated then you can enable them and restart your browser for the effects to take place
- Once you have opened the browser with the activated extensions, you can clear the cache, cookies, registry and the prefetch files
- Once you have deleted the useless files and the cache, you can check if you are still facing the Gmail server error 007 or not
Method 2- Disable the Gmail background sent
If you still face Gmail server error 007 after clearing the cache and cookies then you can try to disable the Gmail background sent. You might be crossing paths with the error if the lab background is enabled. You can try the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to your Gmail account to deactivate the background lab
- After that, go to the settings on the top right corner of the homepage
- Pick the lab option from the menu and when you see the background send option, disable it
- Once you have disabled the background, restart the system so that the changes can take place and see if the error has gone or not
Method 3- Change the email account
If the above mentioned methods don’t seem to work in your favor then you can try this method. As you can’t see your present account from the current email client, you can change the email account.
The time duration is not very clear here though. It might take up to a few minutes to fix it or it might take up to a week as well.
Method 4- Try a different browser
At times, you might be facing an error with a specific browser and not the email ID. If you think that this is the case then you can try to switch the browser except for Firefox and login into your Gmail account.
One of these methods will surely help you to get rid of Gmail server error 007. If you still face an issue then you can connect with us and the experts will assist you.
Also Read: Gmail Error Code #2013 and #2014